Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Huntington Beach Civil War Days, Sept 3rd 2011.

Here's a look at one of our family's yearly traditions of watching the Civil War as reenacted Huntington Beach Historical Society. They do the reenactment in the Huntington Beach Central Park every year in September, on Labor Day weekend. In addition to the reenactments both sides North and South set up period realistic camps that you can stroll through and interact with the actors. If your from the midwest or east it is similar to the Civil War Forts that you might have grown up with.    

The following video is from the Sept. 3rd 4pm battle. It is the full battle and I tried something new and I'm still not sure on how I feel on how it came out. I did a two camera set up and mixed in the different as the battle went on. I hope you enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment